Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Great stuff! Wow! Just checking back into Newgrounds after a while away and I get to see this! This kind of energetic, fun animation collab is my favorite thing to watch. And wow, some of that animation was SO good! Reminds me of "Megalizer". Wish I can be a part of something like this some day. ANd hope you guys make more too!

Samurai Cat Samurai Cat

This is fantastic! Well planned, well animated, and the DRAMA!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is the most incredible, clever, extremely well animated movie I've seen on Newgrounds in a long while. I remember seeing your intro to that music video a while back, If I was amazed then, I don't know what I am now. Your command over form is jaw-dropping. Your sense of timing and comedy is very on point. You take every opportunity to do something original instead of sticking to the norm. It's twisted and disgusting but so beautiful to watch.

You've got a very big fan. I can't wait to follow your work. You make me want to go animate something gross haha

Quick Draw Tutorial Quick Draw Tutorial

Very NIce

but I was hoping for that award...:(

Rabid-Animals responds:

Sorry 'bout that, fella. I won't be submitting anything for a while, so go and get 'em!

Speed Animation Tutorial Speed Animation Tutorial

A very thought-out tutorial.

It was nice how you put everything into categories and put videos of how to do things. One helpful thing I've learned is while lip-syncing is to select the sound in the timeline, go to properties and change the thing that says Event to Stream. This will make the sound play through when sliding through it (with the drag thing)

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Very cool!

It's an awesome game all-around especially the new execution feature, but there could be more things that could make this game even better. Things like more executions, more weapons (if there aren't enough already), be able to upgrade your weapon's rate of fire,power,etc.

P.S. What happened to all the zombies?!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

Awesome Song

I hope you don't mind that I'm using it my cartoon.