Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Dang, it just kept going! Really, really stellar animation. A lot of dynamic perspectives/shot variety. My favorite part was the quick cuts of all the ways GildedGuy was getting beaten before finally reconstructing himself.

The whole thing felt so epic. Makes me excited to go animate. Great job.

His Bum His Bum

Ha, wasn't expecting to like this so much! Nice job!

Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Great stuff! Wow! Just checking back into Newgrounds after a while away and I get to see this! This kind of energetic, fun animation collab is my favorite thing to watch. And wow, some of that animation was SO good! Reminds me of "Megalizer". Wish I can be a part of something like this some day. ANd hope you guys make more too!

Samurai Cat Samurai Cat

This is fantastic! Well planned, well animated, and the DRAMA!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is the most incredible, clever, extremely well animated movie I've seen on Newgrounds in a long while. I remember seeing your intro to that music video a while back, If I was amazed then, I don't know what I am now. Your command over form is jaw-dropping. Your sense of timing and comedy is very on point. You take every opportunity to do something original instead of sticking to the norm. It's twisted and disgusting but so beautiful to watch.

You've got a very big fan. I can't wait to follow your work. You make me want to go animate something gross haha

Third Law Third Law

Short but sweet! I thought the angular style you used worked really well, and the concept played out quite nicely. Hope to see more!

Britbau responds:

Thank you! I hope to get to round 1, though I think i'll be doing something stylistically different if I do.

10 Amazing Facts (Unfinished) 10 Amazing Facts (Unfinished)

Ahhh, the art/animation/humor (I especially liked the subtle 10 fingers) all look promising! I hope to see a completed cartoon in the future!

Mah Mahscles NATA 2015 Mah Mahscles NATA 2015

You can tell from the simpler animation that you couldn't spend too much time, but the humor/funny voicing and dialogue were really good! I wasn't expecting to get a such a laugh out of it, I liked this short a lot!

Athlete Dan - Game Grumps Athlete Dan - Game Grumps

The abrupt and sporadic changes between shots make the animation a little hard to follow (I understand that this is ASDF-esque style, but I gues it just doesn't sit well with me). Otherwise, the short was good! The point of view from the camera was nice! I thought that showing the story of the baseball game that they were narrating (instead of themslves talking) was pretty funny! Keep making these. But try for a longer clip next time, this one was over too soon!

AxeToday responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it!
I definitely agree with you on how fast paced the shot changes can be, my computer can be slow though so the timing doesn't even show up properly in the playback!
Thank you for the review though, I'll keep these things in mind next time.

MegaStick X MegaStick X

Smooth animation, a decent variety of dramatic camera angles, AWESOME likeness to the real game... This was pretty good! My only gripe is that the ending was a little abrupt. Maybe you could have had a more conclusive ending. But otherwise, a solid animation!